ISGAN Awards 2018
HOME > AWARD > ISGAN Awards 2018
Announcing the Fourth Annual ISGAN Award (2018) of Excellence -- Now Accepting Applications!
Nominations are now open for the second ISGAN Award of Excellence competition, sponsored by the International Smart Grid Action Network (ISGAN), in partnership with the Global Smart Grid Federation (GSGF). The award will recognize excellence in innovation, integration, and transformation of smart grid systems
The ISGAN Award of Excellence in Smart Grids for Flexibility will advance smart grids by improving the flexibility of the grid by balancing supply and demand simultaneously, thereby reducing customer losses from power disruptions.
- Eligible projects include pilot, demonstration, and deployment projects
- Please see the Official Rules of the ISGAN Award of Excellence and detailed Submission Forms for more information
- The jury will select winning projects based on four key criteria:
- Potential impact,
- Economic rationale,
- Potential for replication or adaptation,
- Innovation, and,
- Other benefits.
- Winners will be announced during a ceremony at the ninth Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM9) and Mission Innovation (MI) meeting in June 2018.
- Winners will be invited to participate in that ceremony and be recognized in ISGAN products and proceedings over the following months.