Webinar - Optimizing the value of storage in power systems and electricity markets - the Smart4RES project
9 December 2021 - 12:00 CET - ISGAN Academy Webinars invites you to discover how optimize the value of storage in power systems and electricity markets - the Smart4RES project
ISGAN Academy invites to to the fifth episode of the Smart4RES webinar series. The webinar will provide an industrial view on the problematic and role of storage and a discussion on utilities needs and expectation through addressing the different Smart4RES use cases. The webinar will also focus on the joint optimization and dispatch of RES power plants and storage topic through different angles.
Finally, a presentation of the work done by ICCS will focus on the dispatch of RES and storage in isolated power systems including storage ancillary services and frequency security.
More info on www.smart4res.eu
Join the webinar: 2021-12-09 at h 12:00 CET (UTC+1)
- Electrochemical batteries constraints and what EDP foresees for future (coupling storage and renewables).
- Importance of modelling in assets management, maintenance and lifecycle.
- Combination of technologies, presenting VPP to the market instead of physical ones.
- Multi-objective optimization for RES and storage offer interpretable results to stakeholders who want to participate in multiple electricity markets.
- Data-driven trading solutions simplify the modelling chain of trading decisions.
- Necessary ancillary services for storage systems in non-interconnected island systems with high RES penetration.
- Dispatch of thermal units, RES and storage in non-interconnected island systems considering the frequency security and the ancillary services provided by storage devices.
- Storage system industrials
- RES producers, aggregators, grid operators
- RES traders
- Academia, Regulation bodies