Webinar: Outcomes of the ISGAN Knowledge Exchange Project on experimental (regulatory) sandboxes to enable smart grid deployment
Experimental Sandboxes for Smart Grid Transitions has been the focus for a major ISGAN Inter-Annex knowledge exchange initiative in partnership with the International Confederation of Energy Regulators (ICER), involving more than 20 countries, with the purpose of identifying key lessons learned and examples of good practice in regard to the design and implementation of such innovative policy instruments. This webinar will disseminate and discuss the outcomes of this project.
This webinar will present:
- ISGAN knowledge transfer projects approach
- Regulatory Sandbox definition and application to Smart Grid technologies
- Reference to relevant case studies, compiled in the ISGAN Casebook on Experimental Sandboxes
- The main results of a knowledge exchange project on experimental (regulatory) sandboxes to enable smart grid deployment.
- Key policy messages resulting from this project to be presented in the Clean Energy Ministerial event in Vancouver in May 2019.