5 jun 2020 @ 14:00 CEST
Duration: 1 hour
The targeted audience of the webinar is:
- decision-makers from the energy sector and and the power system industry (operators of power systems, energy producers, market regulators, energy traders, etc.)
- senior engineers with experience in renewable energy or statistics / data science.
Key messages of webinar:
- Collaborative forecasts enable the distributed optimization of energy transactions by multiple actors of power systems, yielding value through data markets while preserving data privacy.
- High-resolution forecasts give tailored information on the uncertainty of RES production sites, thanks to advanced weather predictions and cutting-edge data science.
- Artificial Intelligence teams up with human expertise to exploit the big data available on RES production and power systems to optimize decision-making for market applications and grid management.
- Synergies between RES and storage systems are optimized and validated in practice on various contexts, from a large RES power plant to an entire isolated power system.