This webinar presents the challenges and solutions related to the long term grid planning process in order to have a process that is an enabler for the energy transition.
Different aspects are considered such as:
- How to handle uncertainty, complexity, new risks and threats
- what to consider and tools to use
- What regulatory adaptations are required?
- How to maintain a competent, capable and resilient workforce?
- How to ensure efficient stakeholder interaction?
The webinar will also provide information about the knowledge sharing process.