Non experts but potential users of the standard, from TSO, DSO, DER project developers, to components manufacturers.
- The IEC61850 is an international standard defining rules and guidelines for substation protection and automation system communication, configuration and testing, supported by a data model and a configuration language.
- The IEC61850 standard provides an engineering process to allow efficient device configuration.
- Osmose provides and demonstrates the required extensions for engineering process extensions to support an efficient top-down end-to-end engineering process from concept and specification to configuration.
- Osmose provides recommendations for IEC61850 WG10 in order to integrate the projects developments into a future release of the standard.
- Have you ever heard of the IEC61850 standard?
- Are you applying it in your substations?
- How do you go from specification to IED configuration? Do you consider this as an efficient process?
- Where do you believe improvements on engineering processes can be made?
- Where do you believe improvements on the IEC61850 standard can be made?
Join the webinar: 2021-05-03 at h 15:00 CEST (UTC+2)